3.22.2011

Day 2: What's in a name?

I never had a name for my blog until just recently, and in the past it was just titled, "Lorton Family Blog".   Without going into great detail about why I changed it I will just tell you why I named it, "Joy in the Journey".  In life, we are never without disappointment, grief, loss, pain, suffering or trials.  We each are on our own paths in life and we try, for the most part, to live out successful prosperous lives.  And on our journey's in life, we are joined with others who want to take part in the journey or who have been created along the path.  Sometimes others have a way of changing course and altering our paths.  What I am getting at is that there will be many who come into our lives altering our course and we will at some time or another feel the pain of the journey and what other's have decided.  What I am getting at is that we each have a choice.  

Will we choose to be happy in our circumstance or let life eat away at us and crumble?  

Will we decide to take what has been given to us and make it into something amazing?  

Will you find Joy in your circumstance and see the good around you? 

 I am.

No comments: