I've been really focused on spending more time in "the moment". Living for the day. Being present. And trying to embrace the time the kids and I have before school starts. Both my babies start school next week. Kindergarten & Preschool. Eek!..crazy stuff. Big milestones happening and I hope I can keep myself together on their first days.
So for the last 4 weeks (since Ben was finally finished with summer school) I have been squeezing every last bit of summer-time juice out. Beach days, are our favorite. The kids love it and I, for once, am away from my laptop, work projects and school stuff. The beach to me, is like my own personal masseur. It rocks...and I have a hard time leaving. As we were driving home, the sun was already making its decent on the horizon and there was the most beautiful peachy-pink in the sky. It was gorgeous and I was so grateful to have witnessed it.
Inspiration comes to each of us. We just have to be willing--to allow it to happen.


No comments:
Post a Comment