10.20.2008

Pumpkin Patch



So, for the first time ever, I headed out to the local pumpkin patch this past weekend with the kids. Having bought all my past pumpkin purchases from the local supermarket or Walmart, I was excited to venture out and do something different for a change. They had lots of things for the kids to do including: pony rides a corn field maze and a petting zoo. We just stuck to pumpkin finding though. 




A couple of my sisters and their kids were there also. It was nice to visit with just the girls and enjoy the warm weather we're still having. Ben had a blast running around with his cousins, who were really just running around after him, while Elizabeth was an angel for me, sitting in her stroller. All in all, being that Ben had no interest in the pumpkins whatsoever, I picked some out for us. I'm sure in the coming years, Ben and Eli will do the honors for us...but for now, it's mommy's job. And I guess if I'm going to be honest...I really just love going for the pictures! Happy Autumn!

1 comment:

Kirby Family said...

Hey, I love your pic. They turned out really cute!
XO-Em