Since Ben was diagnosed last May, we have been through a lot with our little man. It has been has been a whirlwind of emotions since we recieved his diagnosis, and a battle for services on our behalf. We are still in the process of getting his ABA(Applied Behavioral Analysis) Therapy back, since we lost it back in November when he turned 3. He has been on the GFCF diet for almost 8 months or so and going strong. And has been attending pre-school five days a week and OT Therapy every other week. We are happy with the progress he has made in the past year and are excited about what is to happen in the future, once he recieves his ABA back.
During this month I hope to get more involved with my community and this cause and show others how much I love and support them 100%. I want others to know they are not alone and have a friend in the midst of their trials. And hopefully I can make others aware of this disorder and help someone to diagnosis their own child sooner or help a friend or family member in need.
If you want to help out or get involved click the link below to find out ways you can help and support others.
No comments:
Post a Comment