This past week we threw a party for Ms. Elizabeth. She turned 3 on Monday, the 23rd. I had asked Elizabeth, the month before, what kind of party she wanted. It was either a princess party or Tinkerbell. And Tink won. Although being the mother I am, I wanted to generalize the theme and we went with a fairy garden theme. It was super chic and cute and the kids had fun anyway.
The party was held in our little apartment, which is one of the reasons for keeping the party small. We invited only the little girls from church that she plays with. We ate butterfly shaped pb & j sandwiches, crackers, fruit, candied pretzels, pixie sticks and pink lemonade.
They colored butterfly wings and decorated fairy houses. But the best part was the gifts, by far. They were so excited and cute as they watched Elizabeth open her gifts.
She loved all of her gifts and has been carrying around a good majority of her gifts the last few days in a bag. She loves them all!
Each of Elizabeth's "fairy" friends went home with everything they needed to do the job. Pixie dust, a wand, fairy snacks, pixie sticks, bubbles, fairy wings, fairy house and a butterfly net.
This little girl is one of a kind. She has sass and heart and makes me smile every day. She is such a blessing to this family. I love this little one to death and would do anything for her.
Happy 3rd Birthday
Elizabeth!!
1 comment:
Dang sara I can't wait to have kids so I can TRY to become creative enough to do pixie dust. Way cute!
Post a Comment