Elizabeth is, of course, the BEST little sister, I could have ever imagined. God knew what he was doing in sending her to us, after Benny. She is my right-hand girl...and I don't know what I would do without her.
Yesterday afternoon, I was cleaning in the kitchen and was overhearing her run through some typical exercises they use in therapy, with Ben. So freakn' cute, I tell ya! With Autism, it is typical for many children to not be engaged with others and with that they have to be taught how to listen and take direction.
As you can see, it's going well, since he not only takes direction from adults, but his little sister, too.
(I came in a little late, with the camera...she was doing a few things that I didn't catch...but still, cute).
(I came in a little late, with the camera...she was doing a few things that I didn't catch...but still, cute).
(Sorry, about the earlier video, I have it set to private
so everyone on the planet doesn't get to view it, but here is the link for you all to watch it)
He just started mimicking, fold your arms, when we ask him too. And he gets lots of practice at meal times and church, it's just awesome to see him do it!
They're both superstars.
Period.
1 comment:
i can't view the video it say's it's private but it sound cute
Post a Comment