1.12.2009

Christmas 2008...better late, than never!


Yes yes..I'm really behind on my post, but I finally got my usb cable and was able to upload my Christmas photos. We spent Christmas morning opening presents with the kids. We got Benjamin a slide and a few other small items, but the big gift was the slide. I was so afraid he might not take to it...but once he saw it, he was a pro. He also learned he can go down backwards, face first and any other way he can think of, down the slide...it was pretty funny to watch. This was Elizabeth's first Christmas and she got quite a lot of presents. She really liked the wrapping paper and did a good job helping me open her gifts. Although, I know she just really liked the sound the paper made :)




















Later that afternoon, we headed over to my sister Rachel's house for Christmas dinner and games. My sister brought over the plinko board we used for my mom's ward Halloween party and incorporated it into our gift exchange. Everyone had fun dropping their ball down the plinko board to see whether they got to "pick a present", "steal a present" or "no present". We had a blast and it was something different for a change. We spent the rest of the night talking and eating and playing "Partini". Which I think every adult should play...it was so much fun!

Happy Holidays!



2 comments:

Ceri said...

ELizabeth has the best smile! You got some great pictures! Thanks for posting them!

Carolyn said...

This is Mike and Carolyn Your kids are cute!