11.02.2009

Happy Halloweeeeeen!!!

Pumpkin carving happened the day before Halloween, because anything before would have made our pumpkin look like an 80 year old man..or worse, so I carved the pumpkin the day before with a little help from my naked assistant Elizabeth.







We ventured to two Halloween parties this year, one at my parents ward and our home ward. My parents ward Halloween party was the night before Halloween and we barely made it. Ben's ABA finished at 5:30 that evening and it gave us just enough time to dress everyone and head out the door. When we finally made it up the hill to Hesperia, we had made it just as everyone began eating. Which I was able to eat about 2 bites of my chili, but when your a mother with young ones, you take what you can get, right? After everyone had finished up, a group of the younger kids from Primary had put together a Michael Jackson 'Thriller' dance tribute. My nieces Keelei, Kaelani and Kalea had been practicing for weeks with there Aunt Lisa to perform it that night. I think they did an awesome job! =)






After they performed they held a Trick or Treat Carnival where the kids were able to play games for candy. Ben and Elizabeth are still a little too young for most of the games still, but it was fun seeing everyone else enjoy the night. The following evening I took the kids myself, to our ward's Halloween party, I didn't take any pictures, seeing as that I had taken a handful the night before and I was alone taking care of the kids by myself the 2nd night. Which left little time to whip out the camera for a decent shot. All n' all, the kids got a fair amount of candy, that mommy and daddy will hopefully try to restrain ourselves from. Then again, this will probably be our last year to steal any of there candy before they are old enough to eat it all before I see any of it! =) Well, I hope everyone else had a fun and safe Halloween. Can't wait to do it all again next year! =D







1 comment:

Ceri said...

Very cute pictures!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun!:)