This past Saturday, the kids and I headed out to the Pumpkin Patch. I really love the patch near us, it's just off Live Oak Canyon in Yucaipa, and it has so much to do there. They have like a dozen or so different bounce houses, mini tractors for the kids, petting zoo, pony rides, corn maze and some fair type games, just to name a few. We do some of the bounce houses and games, but that about covers it for us, the kids are still pretty young to do anything else. And Ben gets really uncomfortable and freaked out with the petting zoo, so we skipped that.
Of course, if one looks the other doesn't...and vice versa!
Elizabeth had a good time playing in a few of the bounce houses, one of which had a slide and she had a blast with one of the little boys that was there on it too.
After spending all our tickets on games and stuff, we headed over to the pumpkins and roamed the isles of hundreds of pumpkins. It's so neat to see them all and watch the kids get excited about them.
She just couldn't decide...I think, she wanted all of them! =)
Ben was especially interested in this pumpkin. When I saw them, I instantly knew that he would love all the texture. He was in awe and we sat there for a bit so he could really get a good look and feel for this pumpkin. It practically landed in his lap, because he was so excited about it!
We love the pumpkin patch and can't wait to do it again next year!!!
1 comment:
It was really great to see you at the patch. What a small world it is. And you have your hands full with that little elizabeth. Both kids are way cute. Glad you had fun and hope to see you around the town again soon
Post a Comment