11.02.2010

Happy Halloween!!!

The kids and I went to my parents ward Halloween Party this past weekend.  I would have gone to my own home ward's party, but I was getting my hair cut and colored up in the desert...so I decided to stay with the kids and go with my family.  I am glad we did, it was great to see everyone and allow the kids to play the carnival games they had.  The kids are getting older and they are actually interested in the games and can participate...so it makes it a lot more fun to go to things like this.  There were a few "firsts" at the party.  Elizabeth had her first taco and Ben ate Starburst for the first time.  It was great!  Elizabeth really liked the fishing pond and Ben was happy to just run around.  We had a great night and the kids got only a handful of candy, which is great, because they are too young to really understand yet.  


Tristan and Ben


My little Witch...


Elizabeth and Koa..the best of friends


And here are just a couple photos of the pumpkin we carved the night before Halloween and some of the decorations out front.  Elizabeth really loved the ghosts we made out of milk cartons.  



Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!



No comments: