We did a few little Halloween activities during the month of October. We had a lot of fun eating cookies, painting our hands and looking at Halloween decor at every errand run to Target. Elizabeth is at the perfect age, where holidays are exciting and to be celebrated in "oh's!" and "ahh's!"...she's a hoot.
Her and I had lots of fun cutting out sugar cookies....
and devouring them.
Mmmm.
Making Ding-Dong Spiders
And finally...
Halloween!!!
Ben went as a monster (cuz he certainly acts like one on a daily basis), and Elizabeth as, none other, than a Disney Princess. She didn't have the red hair, due to the fact that mommy didn't want to spend $15 on a red wig. Sorry baby girl. She still killed it, with this pose.
My little monster! Ohh...I just wanna squeeze him!
(And I did). Haha!
And my sassy Princess! *Sigh* I love that little girl.
We headed over to our Ward's Annual Trunk-or-Treat that night for fun and candy.
What else, of course!?
The kiddies had a blast pickin' up their treats.
And of course, eating them.
(Seriously, they didn't waste any time).
(Seriously, they didn't waste any time).
And of course, I really wanted to dress up and this is what I came up with last minute.
I know. I was going for some sort of ringleader. Whatever.
It was fun for once feeling like a kid.
Happy
Halloween!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment