1.03.2013

Happy 2013!!



Happy 2013!!!  We spent New Year's at home (like most everyone, I think??)...and had a small-ish little party.  We had pizza, made cupcakes and ate waaaaayyyyyy too much candy! Haha!  But it was fun and the kids had absolutely no idea what mommy was celebrating.  Ha! It was fun doing it and hopefully they'll remember later in through the years.


NYE 2012




This past year we did so much as a family and accomplished a lot.  I am so proud of my little kidlets and the little people that they are.  In 2012, I really tried to make each moment count, be grateful for the time I have, savor the present and work hard to make this life count.  I feel as though I've grown so much and have gained more in the last few years than ever.  And I am really happy at the place I am at...it feels so good.  





I know 2013 will be another incredible year. 


 I can't wait to live it.  


Happy New Year!!!

No comments: